Wednesday, July 26, 2006


My Angel Yarns Summer Secret Santa parcel arrived yesterday but I had problems getting Blogger to upload the pictures so here they are.
Everything was slightly disorganised yesterday because of builders in the house so my office was in the garden and I took the pictures out there.
The first is of my still wrapped parcels and the card containing the clue.







Parcel one has undyed sock yarn and some jelly crystals and food colouring. My spoiler had been doing some homework(stalking) and read that I was very eager to try dyeing with jelly after the Koolaid adventures.
also in the package was a pattern for mini sock bookmarks- so dinky and ideal for stocking filler presents and using up the left over bits of sockyarn lying around!






The second parcel contained some dreamy soft 80% alpaca 20% silk DK from the Natural Dye Studio, some 3.5mm DPNs, a beautiful butterfly and some dinky heart shaped buttons in the small voile bag.


Boy was I well and truly spoiled, From the clue in the card, I worked out my spoiler was Mouldydc
and a huge thank you to her.

The alpaca/silk is already nearly a sock and will have a photo on here later...

No comments: