Saturday, July 22, 2006



Kool aid dyed socks update.

1 done, 1 almost to the heel.

I really wasn't sure about how the colours in these would turn out and since the kids chose the colours (see earlier posts) I didn't have much control over it.

The green and purple have worked themselves into alternate row stripes and the pink although it looks like a wider section is actually a spiral running through the other colours. DD1 has now claimed them as hers and since she did a few rows herself, I think she deserves them. She now wants to dye some all by herself and I have to teach her to knit the next pair.

DD2 wants to do somemore dyeing but not so keen on learning how to do socks yet, she wants to knit and felt a handbag first.

2 comments:

Badger said...

That's come out really pretty, I must get round to playing with dyes soon!

dianemulholland said...

They look fantastic!