Wednesday, June 21, 2006



Well last night was the England/Sweden match and DP went to a friend house to watch it so I got to watch the match without someone shouting abuse at the screen. So nice peaceful sock knitting. I'd already turned the heel on Saturday night after my get together with Joy and Nadia at the Angelyarns weekend so worked the foot last night but couldn't be bothered to go upstairs and get another sock to measure the foot against but I guessed well on the length of the foot and its just the right length!

The two socks at the top of the picture are from previous pairs knitted for DP and the red one is the current WIP- up to the toe shaping now so soon to become 1/2 of a finished pair, I will try to resist other knitting until I've done its partner but may be side tracked by finishing the Shell top on the previuos post since I finished the main knitting bits last night too and just have the seams and edgings to do (dreading it)

1 comment:

Badger said...

Finish the shell! It looks stunning and I'm sure your fella can wait for ihs socks ;)

It was nice to meet you too at the weekend!