Monday, June 19, 2006


Having finally figured out how to put photos onto this, I think my first post should be a big thank you to all the other members at www.angelyarns.co.uk forum for guilting me into showing some of the things I make. And also a huge thank you to Julie at www.theknittin.co.uk for having the best local yarn store a fanatic like me could wish for.
So here goes with the photos latest ones first (well I never do things in the right order)
My purchases at the Angel yarns open day yesterday.

Yogue Knitting Holiday 2004-missing from my collection and has some lovely ideas.
Knit 1 summer 2006-the latest issue
Knitscene fall/winter 2005-haven't seen this one before but there are a few interesting ideas in it.
Angel Yarns Angora-the two little balls on the right, Can't decide if they will grow into socks or a scarf but they are destined for ME
Rowan Calmer-the pale blue for a sweater in Nature Knitting by Norah Gaughan-my current favourite pattern book
4ply cotton-pale green for the Corset style top in Interweave Summer 2006 Mag
The Coral colour is loads of Angelyarns sock yarn also destined to become a sweater from the Nature knitting book
2 balls of Wendy fusion in purples/lilacs for DD2 and 2 in bluey shades for DD1 -they haven't decided what they want to make with it yet.
Pony Rosewood needles for a current WIP-The shawl for my wedding outfit in KSH-I was knitting this on Brittany Birch needles but find KSH a lot easier on rosewood.
Please ignore the glass of wine in the background, it was a long drive home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day at AY Catknit. Have seen some of the other pics on forum and all the yarn looks so fab. Wish I'd gone. Mind you, I picked up a good stash in local craft store today.

Anniknits