Monday, February 05, 2007

Major stash enhancement today at www.scandinavianknittingdesign.com.

Cazzie and I drove down and were made very welcome by Bruce and Birgitte (and Oliver the dog) and had a really nice chat about all things yarny over coffee then went on to some serious purchasing....

The firt piccie is Eskimo 100% wool chunky for a sweater for me(the mauve shade) and pink and blue for slouchy socks for the DD's




Second piccie is for DH's sweater, Highlander Yarn in a marly grey colour and some 100% alpaca which is soooo soft and 4 ply weight for some fingerless mittens and socks.







and the third photo is a skein of Yard Yard hand dyed sock yarn in Blueberry Muffin which the naughty Cazzie slipped in the boot of my car as a thank you for driving. Totally unneccesary but very, very much appreciated, I love the colours they are very me and will join the sock a month challenge in March (I've already started Februarys)

All in all a wonderful day out, apart from a slight detour on the way home when I switched the Sat Nav off cos it was bugging me and I missed the turning for the M1 as we were talking so much!!









5 comments:

gilraen said...

Oh very nice stash additions :)

Terri said...

Lovely stash there!!!! The eskimo is lovely isn't it! I have some to make a felted bag with at some point!!!

Fiona Reynolds said...

MMMMM - lovely stash. Sounds like you had fun.

Kai said...

lovely haul there missus!!!

i love that mauve and the grey looks lovely too... yummy, yummy...

Anonymous said...

Some gorgeous yarn. I'm hunting down some GarnStudio yarn in Norway at the moment.