Wednesday, November 22, 2006




Continuning on from the post below, a Shoalwater shawl knitted in Helen's Lace from Lornas laces, I can't remember the shade but its purpley blues and lovely to knit.



and a Stashbuster! the yarn is from Elann.com, its a wool/alpaca mix and aran weight so the shawl is really warm and cosy. The pattern is one of their free ones, Victorian Lace Shawl (I think)I had the yarn and pattern lying around for ages and in the end it only took a week to do.

so now I'm off to do some more photos....what shall I do next? socks or gloves or bags or bigger stuff?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely shawls!

I am in complete awe..

That reddy/burgandy colour is of so lovely... need to stop drooling now..

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shawls. Were are the pattern for the red one from?

belaybunny said...

I love your shawls - all of them.

Hellbelle said...

Lovely work there :)
H.

Anonymous said...

just beautiful....someday I hope to knit as lovely!!

Jinann said...

Love all the gorgeous shawls!

Oh, by the way, you've been tagged! Please tell me "6 weird things" about yourself.

Go to my website for the rules:
http://vikingmama.blogspot.com/

(aka Knit_Knut on AY forum)