Wednesday, November 22, 2006


Back to a bit of normality now or as close as it gets Chez Catknit so blogging will resume with a bit of shawl showing off.
The deep red shawl is Birch by Sahron Miller in a yummy colour Kid Silk Haze. It was knitted for a friend so I have to part company with it at the weekend but I have plans to but some more of that shade for ME.

The pale pink fluff is my wedding shawl which is shown in progress much earlier in the blog(pattern is The Dove Shawl from Heirloom Knitting) and the minky coloured job is my first Birch, much loved and worn everywhere again in KSH.



















3 comments:

Linda said...

Wow...your shawls are divine. That red one is beautiful.

Helen said...

Wow! Those are all gorgeous, you must have huge amounts of patience ;)

I bought some ksh to make Birch a while ago, and I even did a practice swatch, but that's as far as I've got. One day I will get round to it...

The trouble is that I bought dark green, and now I've seen your red, I want that too!

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.