Thursday, September 21, 2006

Blogging suspended until life calms down,
too much work, wedding arrangements, hen weekend this weekend (Brussels here we come)
kids stuff, house decorating, more kids stuff, did I mention too much work?
oh and some idiot drove into the back of my car yesterday when I was sat at traffic lights in town so trips to garage for damage assesment and repair and lenghthy phone calls with insurance companies to sort out all the dross.
AAAAAAAAARRRGH.
that feels better
AAAAAAAAAArrggh
hmm a bit calmer now.

4 comments:

Auntie Noo said...

Then let me take this opportunity to wish you all the very best for your special day, and I hope that life is calm, peaceful and full of laughter (soon!!!)

Catknit said...

always full of laughter even tho its mostly at myself!! calm and peaceful is a bit wishful thinking for me, I work best to tight deadlines and associate calm with bored!

blog-blethers said...

There's nothing like a good ARRRGGGHHHH at times, is there? Very best wishes for a dream day and health and happiness always

Badger said...

Hope everything goes fantastically, bith for the hen weekend and the actual wedding!

Hope to see you back in the blogging world soon xx