Monday, March 12, 2007

Thank you to everyone who sent me good wishes for Fozzie, as regards to the medicine hiding exercise, I found some sauce made by IAMS especially for dog food and thinking back to when DD1 was being picky with her food and everything had to be hidden under gravy or ketchup, I bought some of this for Foster (the doggy sauce-not ketchup) and he took his pills like a good boy!!!
So the mutt is good to go again and is helping me train for the Race For Life run on 13th June at Silverstone-(any chance of cadging a lift in an F1 car?)
Also helping are the DD's. Well they have to, they're in it too and I might need them to carry me round the last bit(only joking).
I seem to have lost my knitting Mojo lately, I've been doing some more socks and have 2 larger things on the go but can't seem to get into them right now, I think I need to dive into the stash for something a bit more interesting.......

6 comments:

Terri said...

I hate it when the mojo deserts you!!!!!! How inconsiderate of it eh;-)
Glad that you'r managing to get the tablets into the fluff too!!!

Joy said...

It's a fickle old thing this Mojo - in my experience it's best not to rush things and let it find it's own way home!

Anonymous said...

We have two labs, and one of them could eat for Scotland and still not gain an ounce. he was a rescue dog, and has an easily upset tummy. We keep a box of ground rice in the cupboard and a pot of natural yogurt in the fridge, and at the first sign of bother he goes onto sloppy cooked ground rice, and a couple of spoonfuls of yogurt. Fixes him up every time. Absolutely NO chance he will ever end up as a fat labrador though.

blog-blethers said...

Really pleased that Foster is taking the tablets and on the road to recovery! And the mojo will return ... although its horrible when it disappears for a whiley.

Piglottie said...

Sorry to hear that Foster has been unwell, but glad that he's feeling better. I think the missing mojo bug is going around. I'm just recovering from one - I found leaving the pins alone for awhile was the best thing, oh and not knitting to deadlines :)

Fiona Reynolds said...

Glad your doggie is feeling better. As for "Race for Life"...I'll happily sponsor you, but there's NO chance I'm doing any running.