Friday, September 01, 2006




Back to blogging, where has August gone ? Answers on a comment box please.

Never mind, got up this morning to a nice wee package in the post, its my Posh Yarns sock club September installment and the colours are yummy, autumnal and as always lovely sock yarn, I have a feeling ( actually I know full well ) that this is a pair of socks for me, the last one was a bit pastel for me so DDs have claimed that but even tho its not knitted yet I might just have to start on mine as a bit of small stuff to do after the recent shawl frenzy.

It was such a treat to have yarn in the post as the yarn diet continues and this doesn't count since I signed up before the diet started.

For anyone interested, the wedding shawl mentioned previously has been finished but needs blocking and I have finished one of the mini Birches for DD2. DD1's has been cast on and a couple of pattern repeats finished but I decided I needed something a bit thicker and less fluffy than KSH for a bit so I started my Victorian Lace shawl in Elanns Uros aran, I'm down to the last 2 balls of yarn so I should finish this weekend and will post piccies when mass shawl blocking session is done.

1 comment:

Badger said...

Hmm, interesting! I didn't find the colours to be that autumnal and i'm not sure yet if I like it (I'm such a fussy bugger!)